Zumba

0
One major priority in my life is to remain fit. It never used to be earlier but my husband is fitness fanatic.I am glad, it is now, as after pregnancy , it really helped me a lot to loose my weight.

I get bored of regular gym routine easily.So. my trainer in Lifetime Fitness Gym introduced me to Zumba classes.And I swear once I was in that class , I used to have best time of life.

In short I can say Zumba is combination of - best fitness regime + music+ entertainment.I burn 700 to 800 calories per class.

Unfortunately , place where I live now , there are no Zumba classes available.But this didn't stop me from practising it.I have created my own 'ZUMBA' playlist in youtube.

Here you guys go:-

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL37B7CB316364C4CF

Aptly said , ditch workout , join party. Please share your playlists with me if you come across any new zumba workout.



0 comments: