Turai Ki Sabji

0
I must admit work culture in India is worse. I used to be at home by 5:30 in USA and my husband even earlier then me. Now in India I don't get to see him at all .Most of the time he miss his dinner too.Sometime I feel angry but I know he is working too hard.

So, today's post is dedicated to my husband. And his favourite is Turai ki sabzi.No wonder I am so perfect in this one :). My recipe for Turai Ki Sabzi is :-


Ingredients:-

Turai - 1 Kg
Garlic - 6 cloves
Salt - as per taste
Degi mirch (Red chili powder) - as per taste
Turmeric powder - 1 teaspoon
Coriander powder - 2 teaspoon
Cumin  seeds - 1 teaspoon
Olive oil - 1 table spoon
Water - 1 table spoon

Steps:-

1. Wash , peel and cut tori in small cubes.
2. Put garlic, salt , degi mirch , turmeric powder and coriander powder in a pestle to crush and mix together all ingredients.Put water in this dry mixture and now the texture will be like a loose dough.
3. Add olive oil to a pan and add cumin seeds after oil is hot. Let cumin seeds turn brown and after that add the pestle mixture to pan.
4. Let mixture cook(preferably on low flame) until oil gets separated.
5. Now its time to add turai to pan. Mix everything well and put lid on pan.
6. Check on turai after every 5 minutes.Turai will release water which makes curry for this vegetable.It will be ready after 15-20 minutes.

I bet it will be your favourite recipe too , try it out. CIAO!!
  

0 comments: