Kadahi Paneer

0

I am so excited to combine my culinary skills with my new found love for photography . I was working full time as an IT contractor in USA and had to leave my job because of no good day cares in India . I can't send my son to filthy and unprofessional place , not worth at all !! Whew since then it's me and my son all day long :) playing , eating , going to park.


I am back to cooking as I wasn't getting time earlier because of my job.I dared to start with one of my mom's renowned recipe - KADAHI PANEER.


Ingredients :-


Paneer - 250 gm
Greeen Pepper - 2 medium size
Salt - as per taste
Coriander seeds - 2 teaspoons(crushed in pestle)
Degi mirch - as per taste
Turmeric Powder- 1 teaspoon
Cumin seeds- 1 teaspoon
Olive oil - 2 teaspoon
Onion - 2 big size(cut in long slices)
Garlic - 5 pieces(crushed in pastle)
Tomato - 3(cut in long slices)

Steps :-

1. Put olive oil to a pan and when oil is hot put cumin seeds .
2. When cumin seeds are slightly dark brown then put onions and garlic ,let them fry for a while until they become light brown .
3. Now add coriander seeds , degi mirch , salt and turmeric powder to the pan and let all the masala cook on low flame until we see oil getting separated .
4. Now put tomatoes to the pan and again let the masala cook till oil get separated .
5. Add green pepper and paneer to the pan and let everything cook for another 5 minutes .

Delicious kadahi paneer is ready and enjoy with hot rotis/naan or paranthas.

0 comments: